Runway Rewards Terms & Condtions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all the registered members of Runway Rewards, a value added feature based membership program (“Program”), of Lakmé Lever Private Limited also referred to as “Lakmé”/Lakme Salon, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 1st Floor, Shreeniwas House, H. Somani Marg, Behind Bombay Gymkhana Fort, Mumbai-400 001,. By accepting the membership of this Program, the interested customer/applicant (“Member”) agrees to the below mentioned Terms and Conditions.
I. ENROLMENT RULES
1. A customer who has spent an amount worth Rs. 1000/- & above cumulative in a period of 12 months at any Lakmé Salon shall become eligible for membership of the Program. Any eligible customer who meets the above criteria can register for the Program by providing her name and mobile number to the counter staff at the Lakmé Salon at the time of billing. The Program is open only to customers who provide a valid mobile number. Participation in the Program is voluntary and strictly subject to the terms and conditions in this regard as applicable from time to time. One customer can provide only one valid mobile number and cannot enroll under 2 different mobile nos.
2. In case a customer is not willing or fails to provide his / her mobile number, on eligibility, the program is not open to such customers.
3. A Member of the program is deemed to have consent to also receive all communications regarding service appoints, cancellations, bill payments, points credit/ redeemed/ balance details as well as communications regarding the benefits under the program and other promotional message of Lakme Salons and Products. In case the customer does not wish to receive promotional messages and / emails he /she should inform the front desk at the time of registration or any time thereafter in one of the opt out mechanisms available, i.e.To OPT-OUT, give a missed call on 09029001330 or email care.LLPL@unilever.com/ Call Toll Free: 1800 123 1952. To OPT-IN, give a missed call on 09029001256
4. The Member’s mobile number will serve as unique identification no. for the Program. Accordingly, the Member agrees to (i) provide correct details when applying for Program and failure to do so may invalidate the membership and (ii) by giving their details for membership, the member agrees to abide by the applicable terms and conditions of the Program. Member’s responsibility to provide complete, correct and accurate information is a continuing obligation (over the course of the continuing membership) and the Member must notify Lakmé of changes in any information already provided including that of change in mobile number. All communication including secure codes for availing rewards, benefits, redemption of points, points expiry notification and tier upgrade / downgrade notification will be sent to the Member’s registered mobile number. By becoming a member of the Program, the Member consents to receive all information relating to the Program, including secure codes for availing rewards, benefits, redemption of points, points expiry notification and tier upgrade / downgrade notification. The Member(s) shall be responsible for ensuring appropriate usage of the same.
5. Only adult residents of India can apply for the program and body corporate, companies, partnerships, trusts or other such entities are not eligible for membership. The membership shall be offered to the customer at the sole and absolute discretion of Lakmé. One member is entitled and eligible to hold only one exclusive membership under the Program and the membership cannot be held jointly with any other person(s). In case the Member is below the age of 18 years, then the said Members’ membership will be granted by Lakmé under the premise that there is acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Program by the major guardian/parent of said Member. Only one mobile number can be used as the unique identifier for each Member.
6. The member hereby authorizes Lakmé to retain the information shared by the member with Lakmé for the purpose of the Program and any other marketing campaign of Lakmé including its holding company. The information that any Member provides to Lakmé at the time of joining the Program and redeeming points will be processed and stored by Lakmé /any authorized vendor’s information systems. To help a Member get the maximum benefits out of the Program, regular updates, offers and relevant information and tips will be sent to Members through various media. Lakmé will only disclose Member’s information if Lakmé or its authorized vendor is called upon to disclose the information by any court of law or any law enforcement agency. The registration with Lakmé under the Program shall be deemed to be consent from the Member to communicate with the Member through email, SMS, phone calls, direct mail and other means of communication.
7. By giving their mobile number and spending at Lakmé salon, a Member agrees to have unconditionally accepted to participate in the Program and to be bound by all the terms and conditions as applicable from time to time including receipt of communication through his / her mobile number and other channels of communication. Members can unsubscribe from the Program by informing at any Lakmé salon. Such non -subscription shall amount to forfeiture of member’s right to avail benefits under the Program.
II. PROGRAM STRUCTURE
1. Lakmé reserves the absolute right to change, withdraw, cancel or suspend the Program and/or registration without any prior obligations to the Members/applicants and the general public.
2. Under the Program, the membership will be in 4 Tiers viz. (a) Silver followed by (b) Gold followed by (c) Platinum followed by (d) Showstopper. Each tier will have its own points, rewards and benefits structure as determined by Lakmé from time to time. The benefits structure is as mentioned below:
|Runway Reward Tiers||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Showstopper|
₹1,000 - 9,999
₹10,000 - 24,999
₹25,000 - 49,999
₹50,000 & ABOVE
REWARD POINTS ON PRODUCTS / SERVICES
2% on products / services
5% on products / services
10% on products / services
10% on products
|FREE/DISCOUNTED SERVICES||1 Wash & Plain dry Free
3 Threading - Eyebrow Service Free
20% Off on 1 Clean-up (Regular)
20% Off On 1 Insta Care Spa
|1 Aroma Next Manicure Free
20% Off On Any 1 Facial
|1 Aroma Next Pedicure Free
20% Off On any 1 Form Service
|1 Hair Cut - Senior Stylist Free
1 Back Massage - Stress Relief Free
1 Just For You - Destress Spa free
30% Off On Any 1 Facial
|HAPPY HOURS||10% on services
(Monday to Thursday) Till 3pm
|10% on services
(Monday to Thursday) Till 3pm
|15% on services
(Monday to Thursday) Till 3pm
|FLAT 20% on services
(All days, anytime)
500 BONUS REWARD POINTS
500 BONUS REWARD POINTS
|500 BONUS REWARD POINTS||
|BIRTHDAY TREAT||15% OFF on services||15% OFF on services||15% OFF on services||1 MESMER-EYES - eye makeup Free|
BONUS ON ONLINE BOOKING
|100 BONUS REWARD POINTS||100 BONUS REWARD POINTS||100 BONUS REWARD POINTS||100 BONUS REWARD POINTS|
3. Members qualifying to move up to the next tier shall automatically move to the next tier and will be entitled to avail benefits associated with the new tier viz. Eligibility shall be on the basis of purchase value within 12 months.
4. The current eligibility criteria are as below.
a. Each Member will start as Silver Tier Member by default unless the first time spends is qualifying for the higher tier.
b. Cumulative purchase values from the time of enrolment / last tier upgrade will be considered for tier upgradation. Tiers will be valid for 1 year from entry date into the tier.
|Tier||Slab (In Rs.)|
|Silver||1000 – 9999|
|Gold||10000 – 24999|
|Platinum||25000 – 49999|
|Showstopper||50000 and above|
5. Lakmé reserves its rights to alter the benefits structure and Program at and for any particular period of time, at its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever, without any prior intimation.
III. EARNING POINTS
1. The tier in which the member is registered shall determine the percentage of points that can be earned by a Member whilst availing services. The current point structure for the tiers is as below.
|Tier||Slab (In Rs.)||% Points earned per rupee of eligible spend|
|Silver||1000 – 9999||2%|
|Gold||10000 – 24999||5%|
|Platinum||25000 – 49999||10%|
|Showstopper||50000 and above||10%|
2. 100 Bonus points on online booking will be earned on all Lakme Salon Mobile App bookings from 2nd booking onwards. 500 referral bonus points will be earned only when the referred customers comes & transacts with Lakme Salon for the first time within 90 days from the referral date
3. Points will be expired / redeemed on First In First Out basis and each point earned will have a life of its own.
4. No two benefits / offers or discounts can be clubbed. As such points are not earned on discounted services, discounted products, series, packages, bridal/make-up packages or any other offers.
IV. MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
1. Based on the spends made by a Member and the Tier in which the member is part of; Lakmé will determine the number of points that are to be credited onto the membership account of the Member.
2. Points balance can be checked in the profile section of the Lakme Salon mobile app once the customer downloads and registers on the Mobile App. Members must notify Lakmé of any alleged inaccuracies in the point’s activity summary provided to them within four weeks of the receipt of the same. Any failure to inform the inaccuracies within the prescribed time limit shall be deemed to mean that the details are correct and accepted by the Member and no rectification shall be offered thereafter.
3. The Free/Discounted services can only be availed if booked through the Lakme Salon mobile app. The Free/Discounted services on respective tier qualification will be awarded only on an upgrade and not when a customer downgrades to a lower tier. Every Free/Discounted service can be availed only once but in multiple visits within 6 months from the date of enrolment / upgrade. Customer is not supposed to book two or more Free Services or 1 free + 1 discounted service in one visit. The Free/discounted service will appear in customers’ profile on the app even after redeeming, but once redeemed they will not be able to redeem the offer again. Please visit the salon to know the unredeemed offers.
4. Birthday benefit will be applicable for members whose birthday is already present or has been updated 10 days before the birthday month begins. Offer can be availed only once in a year during the customer’s birthday month. Birthday month refers to 7 days before the birth date & 21 days after the birth date.
5. Referral Bonus points can only be earned if the referred customer is new to Lakme Salon & has made the first transaction within 90 days from the date of Referral.
6. 100 bonus reward points can be availed on all appointments booked through the app (from 2nd booking onwards). Incase of appointment cancellation the points will not get credited & in case of entire service refund the credited points will be reversed.
7. Happy Hours discount will be given on the time of invoice generation and not service slip generation or service start time.
8. Any inaccuracies brought to the notice of Lakmé within the prescribed time will be verified and a decision related to the alleged inaccuracies will be taken by Lakme solely in its discretion based on verifiable information available on record and will be communicated to the Member and such decision of Lakmé shall be final and binding.
9. Points cannot be redeemed for cash and can be redeemed only for services / products in accordance with the then prevailing redemption criteria of the Program. Points cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with the Terms & Conditions stipulated by Lakmé from time to time.
10. Lakmé may decide to offer additional benefits and rewards to Members which shall vary as per each tier of membership. These benefits shall be decided by Lakmé exclusively from time to time at its sole discretion.
11. None of the offers / discounts are available on waxing and make-up and bridal package services. Lakmé reserves its rights to alter the Program with regards to the membership criteria, points, benefits, rewards, etc. structure and rules at and for any particular period of time. All decisions relating to membership, points, benefits or rewards are at Lakmé’s sole discretion.
V. MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
1. Under the Program, the members can redeem the points accumulated within 12 months from the date of earning the points.
2. Points can be redeemed only on eligible services. Points cannot be redeemed on products, series, packages, bridal packages and make-up packages or memberships.
3. It is clarified that the redemption of the points will be in the manner as stipulated by Lakmé from time to time. The value given to each point earned as well as the time-period within which the points are to be redeemed, shall beat the sole discretion of Lakmé. Presently the process of redemption is as under:
- The Member will visit the salon and ask the salon staff for the number of points available in her account for redemption;
- He / she will ask the salon staff to opt for redemption of her points;
- The salon staff will log in the request in the system;
- Currently Lakmé has fixed the value of one point equal to INR 0.50;
- Points earned on one calendar date cannot be redeemed on the same calendar date.
4. Under the Program, if Members do not redeem the points earned in accordance with the redemption policy, then no redemption nor any adjustment or carry forward in any form whatsoever can take place upon the expiry of the points. Lakmé shall not entertain any request whatsoever in regards from any Member.
5. A member can enquire his / her points balance by verifying herself by providing her mobile number any time at the front desk in any Lakme Salon. In case a Member is not registered with DND, he/ she may also receive point balance by SMS on the registered mobile number.
6. Despite expiration of points, the Members shall be able to retain their membership in the particular tier in accordance with the Program structure and the non-redemption/expiry of points would not impact the membership of the participating Member in any particular tier.
7. Lakmé shall exclusively determine the redemption values / denomination of each point and stipulate the manner in which the points can be redeemed, from time to time. To know and update on the redemption policy for points, the members are requested to contact the salon manager.
8. In case a member does not want to continue with the Program they should write to care.LLPL@unilever.com/ Call Toll Free: 1800 123 1952
VI. PROGRAM TERMS
1. Participation in the program is subject to the above mentioned terms and including such other terms that may be stipulated by Lakmé from time to time.
2. Any failure to follow applicable terms and conditions, any abuse of the Program, or any misrepresentation of information provided to Lakmé by the Member or anyone acting on Member’s behalf, may result in the termination of membership and the cancellation and forfeiture of all accrued points, benefits, rewards, privileges, etc.
3. Lakmé may, among other things: a) increase or decrease the number of points received for any service; b) withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward; c) restrict the continued availability of rewards; d) change program benefits, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting points, or rules governing the use of benefits and rewards; Points, benefits and rewards earned through participating in the Program may be subject to tax liability.
4. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of Program membership points, benefits and rewards is the sole responsibility of the Member. Lakmé will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Program, points, benefits, rewards, etc. offered in the case of fraud or abuse involving points credit, redemption, benefits availed, reward use, etc.
5. Lakmé has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to revocation/cancellation of any benefits, reward and/or termination of the Program and points, benefits, rewards, etc. earned through the Program may be forfeited.
6. Lakmé has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the rules for Program and all questions or disputes regarding these the Program rules will be resolved by Lakmé in its sole discretion.
7. Lakmé shall not be responsible for any damages and / or injuries to any persons either directly or indirectly arising out of use of our website and any of its contents.
9. Lakmé’s decisions in regards to the terms specified herein shall be final and Laws of India apply and disputes if any shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.