Runway Rewards Terms & CondItions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all the registered members of Runway Rewards, a value added feature based membership program (“Program”), of Lakmé Lever Private Limited also referred to as “Lakmé”/Lakme Salon, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Unilever House, B D Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 099 ,. By accepting the membership of this Program, the interested customer/applicant (“Member”) agrees to the below mentioned Terms and Conditions.
I. ENROLMENT RULES
1. A customer who has spent an amount worth Rs. 1000/- (exclusive of taxes) & above cumulative in a period of 12 months at any Lakmé Salon shall become eligible for membership of the Program. Any eligible customer who meets the above criteria can register for the Program by providing her name and mobile number to the counter staff at the Lakmé Salon at the time of billing. The Program is open only to customers who provide a valid mobile number. Participation in the Program is voluntary and strictly subject to the terms and conditions in this regard as applicable from time to time. One customer can provide only one valid mobile number and cannot enroll under 2 different mobile nos.
2. In case a customer is not willing or fails to provide his / her mobile number, on eligibility, the program is not open to such customers.
3. A Member of the program is deemed to have consent to also receive all communications regarding service appoints, cancellations, bill payments, points credit/ redeemed/ balance details as well as communications regarding the benefits under the program and other promotional message of Lakme Salons and Products. In case the customer does not wish to receive promotional messages and / emails he /she should inform the front desk at the time of registration or any time thereafter in one of the opt out mechanisms available, i.e.download the Lakme Salon Mobile App, log-in using the mobile no. registered with Lakme Salon & opt out of promotional sms/email. or email care.LLPL@unilever.com/ Call Toll Free: 1800 123 1952.
4. The Member’s mobile number will serve as unique identification no. for the Program. Accordingly, the Member agrees to (i) provide correct details when applying for Program and failure to do so may invalidate the membership and (ii) by giving their details for membership, the member agrees to abide by the applicable terms and conditions of the Program. Member’s responsibility to provide complete, correct and accurate information is a continuing obligation (over the course of the continuing membership) and the Member must notify Lakmé of changes in any information already provided including that of change in mobile number. All communication including secure codes for availing rewards, benefits, redemption of points, points expiry notification and tier upgrade / downgrade notification will be sent to the Member’s registered mobile number. By becoming a member of the Program, the Member consents to receive all information relating to the Program, including secure codes for availing rewards, benefits, redemption of points, points expiry notification and tier upgrade / downgrade notification. The Member(s) shall be responsible for ensuring appropriate usage of the same.
5. Only adult residents of India can apply for the program and body corporate, companies, partnerships, trusts or other such entities are not eligible for membership. The membership shall be offered to the customer at the sole and absolute discretion of Lakmé. One member is entitled and eligible to hold only one exclusive membership under the Program and the membership cannot be held jointly with any other person(s). In case the Member is below the age of 18 years, then the said Members’ membership will be granted by Lakmé under the premise that there is acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Program by the major guardian/parent of said Member. Only one mobile number can be used as the unique identifier for each Member.
6. The member hereby authorizes Lakmé to retain the information shared by the member with Lakmé for the purpose of the Program and any other marketing campaign of Lakmé including its holding company. The information that any Member provides to Lakmé at the time of joining the Program and redeeming points will be processed and stored by Lakmé /any authorized vendor’s information systems. To help a Member get the maximum benefits out of the Program, regular updates, offers and relevant information and tips will be sent to Members through various media. Lakmé will only disclose Member’s information if Lakmé or its authorized vendor is called upon to disclose the information by any court of law or any law enforcement agency. The registration with Lakmé under the Program shall be deemed to be consent from the Member to communicate with the Member through email, SMS, phone calls, direct mail and other means of communication.
7. By giving their mobile number and spending at Lakmé salon, a Member agrees to have unconditionally accepted to participate in the Program and to be bound by all the terms and conditions as applicable from time to time including receipt of communication through his / her mobile number and other channels of communication. Members can unsubscribe from the Program by informing at any Lakmé salon. Such non -subscription shall amount to forfeiture of member’s right to avail benefits under the Program.
II. PROGRAM STRUCTURE
1. Lakmé reserves the absolute right to change, withdraw, cancel or suspend the Program and/or registration without any prior obligations to the Members/applicants and the general public
Under the Program, the membership will be in 4 Tiers viz. (a) Silver followed by (b) Gold followed by (c) Platinum followed by (d) Showstopper. Each tier will have its own points, rewards and benefits structure as determined by Lakmé from time to time. The benefits structure is as mentioned below:
||1,000 - 9,999 SILVER||10,000 - 24999 GOLD||25,000 - 49999 PLATINUM||
50,000 or above
2 points per Rs.100 spent
5 points per Rs.100 spent
10 points per Rs.100 spent
10 points per Rs.100 spent
GIFT VOUCHERS WORTH Rs.500
(Rs.250 X 2)
GIFT VOUCHERS WORTH Rs.500
(Rs.250 X 2)
BE THE SHOWSTOPPER FOR A DAY
GIFT VOUCHERS WORTH Rs.1500
(Rs.500 X 3)
BE THE SHOWSTOPPER FOR A DAY (X 2)
GIFT VOUCHERS WORTH Rs.3000 (Rs.1000 X 3)
HAPPY HOURS - Monday to Thursday Till 3pm
|10% on services||10% on services||15% on services||FLAT 20% (All days) on service|
|BIRTHDAY TREAT||15% OFF on services||15% OFF on services||15% OFF on services||30% OFF on services|
|REFERRAL REWARD||500 Bonus Reward Points||500 Bonus Reward Points||500 Bonus Reward Points||1000 Bonus Reward Points|
|EXCLUSIVE PARTNER OFFERS||Discount Vouchers worth Rs..2000||Discount Vouchers worth Rs.2500||Discount Vouchers worth Rs.5000||Discount Vouchers worth Rs.10000|
2. Members qualifying to move up to the next tier shall automatically move to the next tier and will be entitled to avail benefits associated with the new tier viz. Eligibility shall be on the basis of purchase value within 12 months.
3. The current eligibility criteria are as below.
a. Each Member will start as Silver Tier Member by default unless the first time spends is qualifying for the higher tier.
b. Cumulative purchase values from the time of enrolment / last tier upgrade will be considered for tier upgradation. Tiers will be valid for 1 year from entry date into the tier.
|Tier||Slab (In Rs.)|
|Silver||1000 - 9999|
|Gold||10000 - 24999|
|Platinum||25000 - 49999|
|Showstopper||50000 and above|
4. Lakmé reserves its rights to alter the benefits structure and Program at and for any particular period of time, at its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever, without any prior intimation.
III. EARNING POINTS
1. The tier in which the member is registered shall determine the percentage of points that can be earned by a Member whilst availing services. The current point structure for the tiers is as below.
|Tier||Slab (In Rs.)||% Points earned per rupee of eligible spend|
|Silver||1000 - 9999||2%|
|Gold||10000 - 24999||5%|
|Platinum||25000 - 49999||10%|
|Showstopper||50000 and above||10%|
2. 500/1000 referral bonus points will be earned only when the referred customers comes & transacts with Lakme Salon for the first time within 30 days from the referral date
3. Points will be expired / redeemed on First In First Out basis and each point earned will have a life of its own.
4. No two benefits / offers or discounts can be clubbed. As such points are not earned on discounted services, discounted products, series, packages, bridal/make-up packages or any other offers.
5. Points can be earned only on purchase of only non-discounted Products & Services ; but can be redeemed only on Services. Points cannot be redeemed on purchase of Products.
6. Any special additional Bonus points if credited as a part of Runway Rewards (in addition to the Runway Rewards points earned mentioned in the above table) shall have the validity period as communicated by Lakme. . The validity of the same may be different for various campaigns run by Lakme.
IV. MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
1. Based on the spends made by a Member and the Tier which the member is a part of; Lakmé will determine the number of points that are to be credited onto the membership account of the Member.
2. Points balance can be checked in the profile section of the Lakme Salon mobile app once the customer downloads and registers on the Mobile App. Members must notify Lakmé of any alleged inaccuracies in the point’s activity summary provided to them within four weeks of the receipt of the same. Any failure to inform the inaccuracies within the prescribed time limit shall be deemed to mean that the details are correct and accepted by the Member and no rectification shall be offered thereafter. Points balance can also be enquired about at the front desk
The WELCOME GIFT refers to the Gift Vouchers of different denominations as mentioned and applicable for the respective tier, And also refers to ‘Be the Showstopper for a day’ offer in case of Gold & Platinum members. The customer will not be given any unique coupon code to redeem the gift vouchers offer. They can directly claim the offer at the front desk if they are eligible/based on their tier. They can avail any service/s worth the give value at Lakme Salon. It doesn’t require bookings through the app. The welcome gift on respective tier qualification will be awarded on an upgrade or downgrades. Every Gift voucher can be availed only once & will have the validity period of the tier. Eg: Gold gets 2 GVs which can be redeemed one at a time (visit) & are valid till the customer remains in the gold tier. Once redeemed they will not be able to redeem the offer again.
3. Brand offers: Lakme salon has tied up with several brands for the Runway Rewards members. And as a part of RR, every tier member will have partners offers of a certain value as mentioned above. The details of each offer will be communicated to the customers via SMS. The Customer should not be on DND and should have confirmed to receive marketing sms from the Lakme.
4. Birthday benefit will be applicable for members whose birthday is already present in the system or has been updated minimum a day before the birthday. Offer can be availed only once in a year within the period of 15 days before the birthday (including the birthday) The offer gets activated in the system for a respective customer exactly 15 days before the birthday & is valid till the customer’s birth-date. Eg: Customer who has birthday on 7th March And if a customer enrols the birth date in the system on 6th March then she/he will be able to avail the offer only on 7th March. The offer will be valid only for a day and they will not be able to avail the offer after the birthday.
5. Referral Bonus points can only be earned if the referred customer is new to Lakme Salon & has made the first transaction within 30 days from the date of Referral. The referred customer will get an offer SMS on the next day of referral provided, subject to customer not being on DND & confirmed to receiving for marketing SMS from Lakme salon. The Rs.500 offer to the referred customer will be enabled once the customers receives the SMS from us. Referred customers who do not receive the same shall not be eligible to avail the referral offer of Rs500
6. Happy Hours discount will be given at the time of invoice generation and not service slip generation or service start time.
7. Any inaccuracies brought to the notice of Lakmé within the prescribed time will be verified and a decision related to the alleged inaccuracies will be taken by Lakme solely in its discretion based on verifiable information available on record and will be communicated to the Member and such decision of Lakmé shall be final and binding.
8. Points cannot be redeemed for cash and can be redeemed only for services / products in accordance with the then prevailing redemption criteria of the Program. Points cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with the Terms & Conditions stipulated by Lakmé from time to time.
9. Lakmé may decide to offer additional benefits and rewards to Members which shall vary as per each tier of membership. These benefits shall be decided by Lakmé exclusively from time to time at its sole discretion.
10. None of the offers / discounts are available on make-up and bridal package services. Lakmé reserves its rights to alter the Program with regards to the membership criteria, points, benefits, rewards, etc. structure and rules at and for any particular period of time. All decisions relating to membership, points, benefits or rewards are at Lakmé sole discretion.
V. REDEMPTION OF REWARD POINTS
1. Under the Program, the members can redeem the points accumulated within 12 months from the date of earning the points.
2. Points can be redeemed only on eligible services. Points cannot be redeemed on products, series, packages, bridal packages and make-up packages or memberships.
3. Only 50% of the bill value can be paid through points redemption, the remaining 50% will have to be paid by Cash/Card or other approved payment mediums.
4. It is clarified that the redemption of the points will be in the manner as stipulated by Lakmé from time to time. The value given to each point earned as well as the time-period within which the points are to be redeemed, shall beat the sole discretion of Lakmé. Presently the process of redemption is as under:
- The Member will visit the salon and ask the salon staff for the number of points available in her account for redemption;
- He / she will ask the salon staff to opt for redemption of her points;
- The salon staff will log in the request in the system;
- Currently Lakmé has fixed the value of one point equal to INR 0.50;
- Points earned on one calendar date cannot be redeemed on the same calendar date.
5. Under the Program, if Members do not redeem the points earned in accordance with the redemption policy, then no redemption nor any adjustment or carry forward in any form whatsoever can take place upon the expiry of the points. Lakmé shall not entertain any request whatsoever in regards from any Member.
6. A member can enquire his / her points balance by verifying herself by providing her mobile number any time at the front desk in any Lakme Salon. In case a Member is not registered with DND, he/ she may also receive point balance by SMS on the registered mobile number. A member can also download the Lakme Salon mobile app & log-in using the current mobile no. registered with Lakme Salon in order to view the points balance.
7. Despite expiration of points, the Members shall be able to retain their membership in the particular tier in accordance with the Program structure and the non-redemption/expiry of points would not impact the membership of the participating Member in any particular tier.
8. Lakmé shall exclusively determine the redemption values / denomination of each point and stipulate the manner in which the points can be redeemed, from time to time. To know and update on the redemption policy for points, the members are requested to contact the salon manager.
9. In case a member does not want to continue with the Program they should write to care.LLPL@unilever.com/ Call Toll Free: 1800 123 1952
VI. PROGRAM TERMS
1. Participation in the program is subject to the above mentioned terms and including such other terms that may be stipulated by Lakmé from time to time.
2. Any failure to follow applicable terms and conditions, any abuse of the Program, or any misrepresentation of information provided to Lakmé by the Member or anyone acting on Member’s behalf, may result in the termination of membership and the cancellation and forfeiture of all accrued points, benefits, rewards, privileges, etc.
3. Lakmé may, among other things: a) increase or decrease the number of points received for any service; b) withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward; c) restrict the continued availability of rewards; d) change program benefits, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting points, or rules governing the use of benefits and rewards; Points, benefits and rewards earned through participating in the Program may be subject to tax liability.
4. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of Program membership points, benefits and rewards is the sole responsibility of the Member. Lakmé will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Program, points, benefits, rewards, etc. offered in the case of fraud or abuse involving points credit, redemption, benefits availed, reward use, etc.
5. Lakmé has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to revocation/cancellation of any benefits, reward and/or termination of the Program and points, benefits, rewards, etc. earned through the Program may be forfeited.
6. Lakmé has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the rules for Program and all questions or disputes regarding these the Program rules will be resolved by Lakmé in its sole discretion.
7. Lakmé shall not be responsible for any damages and / or injuries to any persons either directly or indirectly arising out of use of our website and any of its contents.
9. Lakmé’s decisions in regards to the terms specified herein shall be final and Laws of India apply and disputes if any shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.